Allersearch® Laboratories was started in 1981 as a supplier of chemical additives and flavorings to the American wine industry. As time went on, we looked for additional opportunities in our area of expertise: chemicals used to enhance our quality of life. Today we are a leading manufacturer of allergy and skin care products with our production location situated in the New Jersey Bio-Technology Corridor.
Our capabilities include manufacturing lines for anti-aging skin care, allergy care and allergy diagnostic medical devices, both as our own products and as a contractor producing products for other companies and industries.
Allersearch® Laboratories services the following markets:
- Allergy Diagnostic Products
- Allergy Care Products
- Anti-Aging Skin Solutions
- Laundering and Cleaning Additives
- Personal Care Products
- Pet Grooming Products
- Industrial Cleaning Solutions
- Specialty Chemicals
In our new plant location with high speed production lines we are vertically integrated and completely focused on providing high-quality, cost-efficient solutions to allergy and skin care that will meet unique needs and growing market requirements.
We continually strive to exceed our customers’ expectations in all areas. In support of such, we provide world class development of new products and systems to meet their needs.
In partnership with our employees, vendors, customers, and the community in which we work we are committed to treat everyone with whom we interact with the respect that we in turn expect to receive. We will always serve with the highest degree of integrity and dedicate our lives to the enhancement of our relationships with all of our stakeholders. Our goal is to become the leading supplier to the markets we serve.
- Strive to create a premier company focused on exceeding customer expectations.
- Provide products and services of the highest quality, delivering world-class levels of service and speed.
- Add value to our customers through innovation, technology, capital commitment and communication.
- Have in place technical expertise and information systems that will facilitate our responsiveness to our customers.
- Maintain an environment that challenges the members of our team and provides them the opportunity to grow.
- Continue to grow and never create a bureaucracy that hinders our responsiveness.
- Expand and improve our product offerings to meet our customers’ needs and future requirements.
Our daily decision-making and communications will support our core values by following these 10 RULES:
- Safety: Operate in a safe, clean and healthy environment
- Commitments: Meet the commitments we make to our external and internal customers, peers and subordinates.
- Communication: Communicate openly and honestly with all in a nonjudgmental and timely manner.
- Quality: Never knowingly allow product to be shipped to a customer that does not meet our standards and their expectations.
- Delivery: Deliver the product or service promised to our customer on time and complete.
- Attitude: Maintain a positive attitude creating an uplifting business environment and treat all with dignity and respect.
- Opportunity: Create opportunities for business and personal growth by generating new ideas and looking for ways to improve profits for all.
- Accountability: We have been given responsibility by our customers, our managers and other stakeholders. We are accountable to them all.
- Goals: Focus on achieving our individual and corporate goals, always prioritizing to ensure the success of our customers and our company.
- Pride: Take personal pride in our work, our workplace, our products and ourselves as well as in the success of our customers.
Our Quality Philosophy
Quality is at the core of everything we do. Achieving quality results requires an active involvement from every person in our organization. Our philosophy includes:
- A disciplined organizational structure focused on providing consistent guidance and clear direction.
- A working environment concentrated on controlled data and process management.
- A culture committed to continuous improvement.
- A dedication to customer satisfaction in all that we do.
We begin with a clear understanding of our customers’ needs and expectations. Then we apply our philosophy, technology and business practices to ensure we deliver a quality product with every single order.
We leverage state-of-the-art technologies and resources throughout all phases of our process. From the concept and design of a new product, to the manufacturing and quality assurance testing performed during production, to the packaging and shipping of an order we focus on supplying a complete solution to our customers.
Our Quality System
- Maintain a comprehensive quality management system based on ISO 9001:2008 elements with policies, procedures, work instructions and forms shaping the documentation system.
- Assure product quality starting with material validation and qualification, through in process sampling and testing and product certification documentation.
- Provide industry standard testing in dimensional testing using weight scales, calipers, optical comparators, wall thickness measurement devices and proprietary gauges. Various types of performance testing are conducted for top load, drop test, color and opacity characteristics.
- Employ leak detectors, metal detectors, color and opacity detectors and intelligent application of error proofing devices to ensure the product conformance to specifications.
- Compliance with industry standard FDA, GMPs, HACCP and food and cosmetics safety standards and programs.
- Maintain drug and device master file numbers required by medical product categories.
- Provide lot certification, certificate of analysis, letter of guarantee or other ROHS / CONEG compliance documents as required.
- Use of state of the art statistical process control software system for efficient product manufacturing process.
Allersearch® Laboratories strives toward continuous innovation and improvement in the production of consumer friendly products and medical devices. We apply sustainability principles in our manufacturing, distribution and use of raw materials. Sustainability is a topic we apply to all facets of our business.
For such a complex subject, we think sustainability is rather simple: “It’s about being responsible and protecting our environment for our future generations.”