Treating dander at the source means less airborne allergens in your home. Allersearch® DanderLess™ Dander Removing Spray for Cats cleanses your cat’s coat of sebaceous gland secretions, dander, saliva and other allergens. Non-oily and fragrance free, this formulation conditions dry skin and reduces flaking. Safe to use even if cat licks coat directly after application.
- Non-toxic, pH balanced formula for cats
- No sulfates, fragrances or colorants
- Neutralizes dander and other allergens
- Conditions coat and moisturizes dry skin
- Safe for all cat breeds and kittens with dander
- Allergist and Veterinarian recommended
- Leaves no residue, safe if cat licks coat after application
- Cruelty free
Directions for use
- Comb or brush cat to remove as much loose fur and dander as possible.
- Spray cat from back of ears to tail. Be careful to avoid eyes.
- Pay particular attention to the areas your cat licks most often. Comb or brush product through fur.
- Repeat treatment as needed, usually once or twice a week.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep away from eyes. If contact occurs flush with water and contact physician if irritation persists.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, drink water and contact physician.
- Ingredients: DI water, glycerin, decyl glucoside, camellia sinensis leaf extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, tocopherol acetate, panthenol, propylene glycol, allantoin, caprylyl glycol, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, citric acid